The Hiii Illustration International Competition, opens to all illustrators, creative professionals and agencies, teachers and students worldwide, aiming to discover and reward outstanding illustration talents and works from all over the world, in an effort to advance the global development of illustration.
Since 2010, the Hiii Illustration has been held for 10 consecutive years, has invited more than 60 international judges from 5 continents and received more than 21,000 entries from more than 100 countries or regions, and has now become one of the biggest and most influential illustration competitions honored with the finest quality of works in the Asia-Pacific region and even the whole world.
Hiii Illustration 2022 competition
- Any illustration works, first created or published from March 2020 through March 2023 are eligible.
- Entries may be from any country in the world.
- Entrants can be illustrators/groups, creative agencies, publishers, teachers or students.
- There are 10 entries each illustrator can submit.
- The organizing committee does not accept any AI (artificial intelligence technology) created or modified works.
- The single entry can be with just one illustration.
- The series entry can include no more than ten different illustrations. If the number of illustrations is over ten, the committee only chooses the ten of them for judging.
- Each entry for Children’s Book category should be 6 illustrations and 1 cover.
Illustration works that were commissioned by clients, have been put into production or application.
Examples: advertising, design, product, packaging, place or space, animation, fashion, textiles, gaming, apps, social media, television and web, billboards, cd covers, posters, labels, etc
Illustration works that were commissioned by clients, have been published or issued.
Examples: books, editorial, covers, magazines, newspapers, comics, handmade books, zines, other publication (including digital formatting), etc.
Children’s book illustrations for children under 16
Uncommissioned illustration works, or commnissioned ones, but haven’t yet been put into production, application or publication.
March 31, 2023
※ The deadline for the above is 23:59 (UTC/GMT+0).
The First Round: April-May 2023
The Second Round: June-July 2023
The Third Round: August-Sepember 2023
The Finalist: August 2023
The Winners: September 2023